DE Hair Rec: Giovanni Smooth As Silk Xtreme Hair Protein Pack

I haven’t cut my hair in two months, and I realized how long it was this weekend when I decided to wear it curly and it was still way below my bra-strap. Time for cut! But, I also realized that I haven’t blogged about my favorite protein pack yet. Not sure why I haven’t done it yet. But it’s time.
I'm talking about the

Giovanni Smooth as Silk Xtreme Protein Infusion

Photobucket

I love this stuff. I use it about once every two weeks and leave it on for about 10 minutes under the dryer. You shouldn’t use protein too often because it can break your hair. But after I wash this off, I always condition with a moisturizing conditioner. I’m left with glistening, soft, and volumous hair. My curls looked soooooo pretty this weekend. They were perfectly formed, bouncy, and oh so pretty. If I had a camera, I would have taken a pic.

Have you tried this?

What were your thoughts.

DE Needs a new camera. If you have a recommendation, please e-mail me.


Hugs,
DE

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

oh i am so trying this! i think i may be in love with all of Giovanni's products! thanks for the tip DE!

Jawahir said...

what do you use when you leave your hair curly? conditioner? gel?

Unknown said...

I just bought this today because I can't get to the health food store to purchase my beloved Aubrey Organics GPB. The Giovanni was $6.74
on sale at Target. I will use it this weekend and see how I like it!

Share This

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...