De's favorite couple Will Smith & Jada Pinkett

Photobucket

I work on a popular morning show. (Although I’m in a pretty low position, it’s a step closer to my reporting dream.)Jada Pinkett was on for interview that aired today. The woman is a Goddess. I swear pictures do not do this vision justice. In person she took my breath away. But, I’m not writing because of how stunning she is (that deserves it’s own separate post.) I’m writing because as she was getting interviewed, her husband, mega superstar and one of my favorite actors, Will Smith sat down and watched her dutifully. The way he was gazing at her while she was getting interviewed, was one of the most beautiful things I’ve ever seen . It's insane how you can tell when two people are truly in love. As she spoke to the host, he watched her with so much pride and love in his eyes. It was unbelievable, and all the girls who work on my show, noticed it as well. When she was finished, she walked towards him, and he held her scarf in his hands. He gazed at her sweetly as he placed it slowly across her shoulders (like a real gentleman). He then gave her a big smile as if to say “baby you were great.” She smiled back, and they kissed each other lovingly on the lips. I couldn’t stop staring at them. Their love was so palpable that I could feel it. We all could! Love is so beautiful. Working on my show, we’ve had huge celebrities on, and I never care. (They're regular people just like you and me) but there’s something almost magical about these two. As they left, they were so gracious, and thanked everyone, even the interns. Love always makes me smile and I thought to myself how beautiful it is when you find your other half. When you find the person that stares at you lovingly and with so much pride in their eyes like he did. They had me thinking of a quote that I love that I want to share with you. (You know how much I love my quotes!) "To the world you may be just one person, but to one person, you may be the world. " In the age of so many celebrity divorces, it's refreshing to see a couple that truly loves each other.

Will Smith & Jada Pinkett= De’s New favorite couple.

Who's your favorite celebrity couple?

Hugs,

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

Aw ain't love grand!
You described it so beautifully I could see the moment right before my eyes!!
Umm my favorite celebrity couple ....is Run DMC and Justine..you can tell they really care about each other and he is determined to make her laugh every moment (which reminds me of my sweetie).

Charlene said...

wow...that sounds so beautiful to watch....i thank God that I am able to experience that....ppl have sometimes said those things to me, the way i watch hubby, and the way he watches me...well, like u DE they are my favorite couple! she was on the view today, and yesterday on today show...i bet u love ur job!!

Anonymous said...

My favorite couple is still Ruby Dee and Ossie Davis. Although Ossie is departed, I still think of them as the ideal couple. My second favorite has also been Will and Jada. Their dedication is obvious. I hope that one day I find that kind of love in a significant other. I'm working on loving myself this much...

shawna said...

I love you DE. What a sweet post. You give me so much hope, all the time with your inspirational post. You deserve the biggest Hug.

MoniMoni said...

Hey long time reader of your blog here!

I saw that interview this morning, didn't they look like they just loved each other? They are such a great couple.

You can tell that they are really in each other's corner. And Jada's dress was off the hook! And the shoes! Girl they were fierce!

Later in day she was on another show, different dress but another fierce pair of shoes! Girlfriend got her game tight!

beautylogicblog said...

@monimoni honey, the shoes deserve their own post. lol

ceecee said...

oh wow, so what Alicia Keys sang about them is really true!

BonafideLatina~ said...

I totally agree with you they have a special unique spark!

She is so gorgeous...she looked amazing on 106&Park!

Nadia said...

I LOVE the way you described it! :) And to see how after all these years he still gazes at her, does sweet things and they are still romantic makes my heart melt.

I did however read they themself admit that they each are swingers (have an open marriage).

I have regained respect for them as a couple.

Nas said...

Beautiful!

Share This

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...