BLACK OPAL PRECISION EYE DEFINER BLACK JADE

Photobucket

When I was younger, I absolutely hated my eyes. Growing up, I was teased endlessly about how huge they were and how they popped out. “Pop Eye” was my nickname in Junior high school, but now years later, I love love love them. I think (besides my hair) they may be my best feature. They’re huge, and almondshaped and they’re perfect to me. I love playing them up with shadows, and eyeliners. Recently I lost my usual eyeliner pencil and I got my hands on Black Opal’s precision Eye Definer in Black Jade. All I got to say is wow. First of all, this last pretty much all day (although it doesn’t say waterproof). This stayed on my eyelids a solid 8 hours before I had to reapply (which is pretty much how long my color stay stays on.) Then the black shade was so rich, and beautiful. It applied like a dream too because it’s loaded with moisturizing ingredients like chamomile and aloe vera.

I love it and I think you’ll love it too!

Remember Beauty can and should always be affordable.

Hugs,

DE

0 comments:

Share This

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...