COME MEET ARLENIS

Photobucket

Hey guys, are you so psyched about Fashions Night Out? I am! I can’t wait. So many events, and so little time. You know Lancome (a friend to this blog) is having some of the best events. One of the events I’m super excited about is meeting fellow Dominicana and Lancome spokeswoman Arlenis. I am so proud of this beautiful Dominicana. She’s made such a mark on the fashion/beauty world in such a short amount of time. She will be at Macys on 34th Street tomorrow from 6-7pm tomorrow meeting her fans. If you have any questions you'd like to ask her, please send me an e-mail at beautylogicblog@yahoo.com

I’m so excited.

UPDATE: THERE HAS BEEN A CHANGE IN PLANS. SHE WILL BE AT BLOOMINGDALES IN SOHO TOMORROW FROM 6-7.

Hugs,

DE

0 comments:

Share This

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...