6 Mistakes You May Want to Avoid While in a Relationship




I made a new video. I know it’s not one of the selections I gave you, but I thought it would be a fun one. It’s called "Six mistakes you should try to avoid while in a relationship." I did this video for two reasons. In the past two weeks, three of my good friends have been broken up with, and my male cousin who was the consummate player, who claimed he only dated women that were tens and up just got engaged, and is so in love with his average looking girlfriend it’s one of the most beautiful things I’ve ever seen. My friends had no idea why the guys they were with broke up with them. They claim they did everything to make the relationship work Unfortunately, that sometimes may not be the solution. When I asked my cousin what made his girlfriend different from the others, he told me some very interesting reasons.
These mistakes are a few things that I saw my friends doing, and things that my cousin’s girlfriend apparently never does. He loves the fact that she’s independent. He loves the fact that her life does not revolve around him. That she’s ambitious, and confident. She’s got her own thing going. That sometimes when he calls her, she waits to call him back for a few minutes. During those few minutes, he waits for those calls eagerly. Where as my friends made things way too easy. Remember men are hunters, when something comes too easy it gets boring fast.




6 comments:

justicefighter04 said...

DE! So glad that you made this video Ms. Honey! You always give such great advice!

Product Junkie Diva said...

De. I loved the outfit changes..lol. Great tips.
PJD

MakeupByRenRen said...

great video...you're so professional! i definitely agree with your points...miss independent...he he

Anonymous said...

good advice video. you have a nice voice too.

Mischo Beauty said...

Loved it! We want more, we want more...Oh, and girly you need to put a reel together and start shopping it! Can't wait to see you on your "own" show. :)

Style, via Tia said...

Great video and are you watching Dexter!!! love that show, lol

Share This

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...