Food For Beauty-Blueberries

Photobucket

My goal in life (besides being a reporter) is to stay looking 21 forever. But I think I’m doing a better job than I imagined. I always get carded when I play lotto, and people can’t believe that I am not 18. I love that. As you guys know, although topical products are great for anti-aging, I do believe that the secret to me looking so young has more to do with my diet. A fruit that I must eat every day whether it’s on my yogurt or in my special K or in my pancakes is blueberries. First of all blueberries contain more antioxidants than any other fruit. It’s loaded with Vitamin C-which helps build collagen. I also use blueberries topically. I mix blueberries, and honey together, and walaa, got a great affordable antioxidant moisturizing masque that leaves my skin fabulous.

Do you love Blueberries?

What do you put blueberries in?

Hugs,

DE

5 comments:

Halifax @ Sparkled Beauty said...

They are my favorite too. I only eat them fresh like a snack, don't like frozen ones. We go blueberry picking every summer, like a tradition.

BonafideLatina~ said...

love blueberries, blackberries, cranberries strawberries..all the berries! lol

i like to put blueberry in my oatmeal :)

stretch mark creams that work said...

And they smell good too!

CC said...

I love blueberries.

I put them in oatmeal, yogurt, ice cream. I make a really good berry infused smoothie with blueberries, strawberries and blackberries.
Put in yogurt some ice and blend. So good, filling and healthy :)

xo,
CC

Leelee said...

Love love blueberries I put them in my fruit smoothie everyday.

Share This

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...