Food for Beauty-Soy

Photobucket

Alright guys, not sure if I ever told you, but I’ve lactose intolerant. All I ever drink is soy milk. Well, a recent study says that soy milk is fab for anti-aging. According to USA today:
One Japanese study found that soy produced visible results: After eight weeks, women who ate foods containing 40mg of aglycone, a soy isoflavone, each day saw improvement in their skin elasticity, in comparison with women who ate non-soy-based foods. And after 12 weeks, the women eating soy noticed a reduction of fine lines.
I’m a soy fanatic. I love Edensoy soy milk in vanilla, it’s delish. I drink soy with my cereal, and yes even in my coffee. My favorite starbucks drink is a soy chai 5 pumps of chai, no water, extra hot. So drink soy milk, not only does it taste good, but it will keep you looking young and beautiful.

3 comments:

M.J. said...

Ohhh, I remember Edensoy when my mother used to make me drink it (I'd always pour it down the drain LOL). You might want to also try Vitasoy or Silk, their soy milk is out of this world!! :-)

Tami said...

Yay! I do soy everything. Funny, the kids at my church program can't believe I'm 40, they say it must be the way I eat...apparently it is!

Sistastrong said...

I LOVE soy products!!! I used to hate it when I was little when my mom used to force feed it to me. Then, I started sneaking it in high school, so I bought my own cartons. VeryVanilla Silk Soymilk fixes my ice cream fix every time.

Share This

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...