ZOYA'S TRUTH COLLECTION IS THE TRUTH!

You guys know how much I love to paint my nails. The problem with painting my nails is because I’m always typing, usually my colors chip within a few days. However, with Zoya’s new Truth Polish, it took 4 days for one color to even begin chipping. The Zoya truth collection is a gorgeous array of six luscious shades, perfect for the falll months.

Photobucket

Here are some swatches.

The first color is Anaka, a stunnng fuschia with sparkles. Now check this out. This is Anaka after six days. Do you see how little it has chipped. I’m amazed!

Photobucket

The second shade is Isla (which in Spanish means island). A sexy luxurious red.
Photobucket

The Third Shade is called Salma, It’s a tricky shade of red/orange. I say tricky because it looks a light red in the bottle but once applied, I feel it has more of an lustrous orange to it. It’s beautiful.
Photobucket

The fourth shade is Drew. It’s a gorgeous shade of mauve. I love the classiness of this. Perfect for work.
Photobucket

The Fifth Shade is Penny. It’s a beautiful gold, but for some reason looks orange on my camera.
Photobucket

The last shade is Kalmia. It’s a beautiful golden pink. I love love love it.
Photobucket

What shades do you love in this collection?

Also, have you entered my lancome giveaway. You can win one of Arlenis Sosa's products.
Hugs,

DE

3 comments:

Aricelia said...

Love the polishes but I must say that you look GORGEOUS in that purple dress and your hair is FAB!

Product Junkie Diva said...

all of the colors are so pretty. I guess I need to get this collection!
PJD

Clarissa Karpen said...

wow! those are all so pretty!! I especially love kalmia and salma!

Share This

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...