De Loves Korres Guava Body Butter.

Photobucket

I’m such a girly girl when it comes to scents. I have to leave my house smelling like something, lol. My latest scent is Korres Guava Body Butter. This will be a keeper for a long time for a few reasons. This is such a delicious feminime fruity scent but not overpowering at all. I hate when people walk by me smelling like they were picking pineapples or watermelons all day, it gets on my nerves. This thick lotion is not scented like that. The scent is is so clean, fresh, with a hint of fruit and it moisturizes so well. My skin is so hydrated after using this. A great thing about Korres, is that none of their products contain Parabens, Sulfates, Synthetic Dyes, Petrochemicals ,Phthalates, GMOs and Triclosan.

Right after I shower, I apply this all over my body, and when I’m taking the subway to work, people ask me all day, “What are you wearing, it smells divine.” I never tell though. I’ll only tell my readers.


Do you love Korres Guava Body Butter? I’m really loving a lot of their products.


Do you use anything Korres?
Hugs,

DE

4 comments:

Jiggetts said...

Hi De. Love your blog because you're always up on the good stuff like Korres. I recently wrote about them for my blog: http://make-upmusicmoneyme.blogspot.com/2009/08/product-review-korres-body-butter.html

Anyways, I swear by Korres because I have dry skin and this helps keep me moisturized. Keep up the great work!!

Tami said...

I never knew Korres was this good. I've passed it by so many times. I won't again and I'm going to try the Guava Body Butter. Thanks DE!

BonafideLatina~ said...

Hi DE!!!

I have never used Korres products...but this sounds delish :)

CC said...

YES!!!! I love Korres it leaves your skin so soft, it feels like it is melting in. The smell is perfect not too much not to little. So it is fantastic.

xo.
CC

Share This

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...