Mary J Blige New Fragrance MY LIFE

When I was 11 years old the 6th grade boy that  I positively swore I was destined to marry, began dating a ninth grader. I was distraught and devastated. No one understood my pain and nothing could comfort me, except for one thing,  Mary J Blige’s song “I love you”. That song was the only thing that could get me through that traumatic period in my life.  For the last 15 years Mary’s music has continuously been a source of comfort to me. As you can guess, I’m a huge fan and when I found out Mary was releasing a new fragrance, you know I had to let you girls know about it. 



HSN and Mary J Blige are launching Mary's fragrance "My Life" this Saturday July 31 midnight (12am est). This is the first time a fragrance will be launched exclusively through a multichannel retailer. The fragrance is the first from Mary J Blige and the first celebrity fragrance to be developed by Carol's Daughter. 

Mary says: " My life is a journey and I've always shared it through my music. I can't wait to share my story with millions of women through HSN.  Working with Carol's Daughter on the fragrance has been an amazing experience that I will forever cherish."

Here's the best part of this. A portion of the proceeds of My Life will benefit the Foundation for the Advancement of Women Now (FFAWN). FFAWN was created by Mary J Blige to help women gain the confidence and skills they need to pursue and realize their goals and dreams. 



Make sure you watch HSN on Sat July 31 at 12:00am.

I know I will be. 

Hugs, 

DE

0 comments:

Share This

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...