New Estee Lauder Advanced Night Repair Eye



The last two weeks have been a roller coaster. I gave birth to my son two weeks early, and haven’t slept  two hours straight since then. Newborns are cute as a button, but they require so much attention and I find myself exhausted every single day. Although I’m seriously tired, I won’t slack on my appearance and let myself go. I’m making sure to reduce the visible dark circles and wrinkles that are bound to form with this crazy schedule. When Estée Lauder asked me to test their  Advanced  Repair Eye Synchronized Complex, I was definitely interested.  I’ve mentioned before,  I’m a huge fan of Estée Lauder herself. You can read the post where I talk about that here  .

 The Advanced Repair Eye Complex  is Estée Lauder’s most comprehensive anti-aging serum to date. Estée Lauder worked together with researchers to study “clock genes” which are located in each of our cells. Clock genes regulate  repair responses within each skin cell to help maximize its DNA repair. However, with aging and environmental stress, clock genes can slowdown and not work as well as they should. Here’s where the Advanced Night Repair Eye comes in, it contains repair technologies that support the natural synchronization of skin’s repair processes so that it repairs its appearance plus it contains Hyaluronic acid which locks in moisture.  As you girls know, I always say the proof is in the pudding. What I noticed after using this product at night is 1) my dark circles are starting to dissapear (since I don’t really sleep that’s surprising) 2) The skin under my eye area is incredibly smooth and soft. 


Disclosure: A free review sample of this product was provided by Estée Lauder via Glam Media; compensation was provided in exchange for this placement.

1 comments:

BonafideLatina~ said...

Sorry to hear about your lack of sleep...I'm sure that very soon you'll be back to normal and your little prince will get into a more comfortable sleeping pattern for you :)

That cream sounds amazing!!!

Share This

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...