Kick Dry Hair with John Masters Organics Lavender & Avocado Intensive Conditioner

You guys would be so mad at me. You know how I stress taking care of your hair, how I always tell you, you must always take care of it no matter what, well I slacked off big time. For almost two weeks, I didn’t even wash it, slept on cotton pillows (you know I tell you to always sleep on silk pillows) and I’m ashamed to say didn’t even comb it. Yes I’m embarrassed, but newborns aren’t easy. Anyway, last week, Mr. De  made a comment that he would be more than  happy to watch Lil Man, if I wanted to do things like uh get my hair done. Well after cursing him out and throwing a book at him (hey, I’m hormonal) I looked at myself, and realized, wow, my hair did look like hell. It was seriously dry, no shine at all, tangled, and just yuke. Immediately I began feeling crappy, and I knew it was because of my appearance. I decided I needed to break out the big guns to get this hair back into tip-top shape. I washed it, and then tried three conditioners but nothing could detangle this mane.



Then I noticed my John Masters Organics Lavender Intensive Deep conditioner and decided to try it. It’s  a pretty thick consistency with a light scent of lavender. (I love the scent, very calming.) I left it on for around 30 minutes under heat and then I began combing it out.  My hair was like silk. It took out those two-week tangles big time. The conditioner contains Lavender and Avocado oil and other certified organic ingredients like aloe, white tea, and arnica. Lavender is supposed to be great for slowing down hair loss, avocado oil is a great moisturizer for the hair. The results were wondrous After I removed the deep conditioner, and did my hair, it was back to it’s tip top shape, super shiny, bouncy, not greasy at all and detangled. The old me was back. 

If you need a great deep conditioner,  I highly recommend this one.

Hugs,

DE
 

*product was provided by pr for editorial review

3 comments:

Nikia said...

Lol. You can't mess with a postpartum woman unless you wanna get karate chopped!

BonafideLatina~ said...

great review! i will DEF add to my list b/c lately it has been hard to detangle my hair :/

hope you are doing great!

Ugochi @ Beauty 365 said...

aww, i'm glad you were able to take some time to do your hair.

i hope the little guy is doing great along with you and Mr. DE :)

Share This

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...