Winner Of Clarisonic Mia

Alrighty guys,
I know I said that the winner would be posted last night.
However, I have someone else pick the winner (77 year old aunt)
and after reading the 118 comments, she just got back to me with the name.
So the winner is
IbisCaraib

IbisCaraib you have until Monday 12:00pm est to get back to me or I will have to give this to someone else. 

My next contest is Lancome's Bronze Riviera Summer 2010 Collection. It starts today (yes i know I said I wouldn't have weekend contest, but its not really a weekend contest because it ends Monday night) I will post deets later on.

If you didn't win this one, don't worry, a lot more giveaways coming up on beautylogic this week.

2 comments:

vrtish55 said...

Congratulations IbisCaraib!

IbisCaraib said...

Hi DE!

Thank you! I just sent you an email at 11:56PM

Share This

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...