Yin Beauty Arts Spa and $25.00 Deal

The last three weeks have been incredibly hectic with my lil man  but I’m getting by..barely, but I’m doing it. Last week I went to Yin Beauty Spa to indulge myself in a Signature Facial. I try to get a facial at least once a month and hope that you would indulge yourself in one too. It’s important that you always keep yourself looking in tip top shape. Yin Beauty Spa is a spa that prides itself on Eastern philosophies. They have their own product line, and all their products are 100% natural using only the freshest herbs and their facial was exactly what this mamma needed.

I needed a deep cleansing facial (because the last few nights, I had forgotten to take my make up off don't judge me). Katherine began the facial by using the Yin Beauty Arts Micro-Mineral Resurfacing treatment which contains gemstones, this was to remove the dead skin cells off of my skin. This was a gentle scrub, and Katherine rubbed this on my skin for a few moments.   



After the scrub Katherine applied a papaya enzyme masque on my face which she said helps with the exfoliation of the skin, and continues to  lift the dead skin cells off of your face and helps the impurities come to the surface.  After that Katherine did extraction. This is the thing I dread most about facials. But, this was really interesting to me, because Katherine used a towel and her fingers to remove the blackheads, and not only was it the most gentle extraction that I’ve ever had, but once she was done, the skin on my nose looked insanely clear and barely red. After extraction Karen used a honeysuckle herbal masque on my face which is very popular in China and it’s supposed to cool and soothe the skin. That felt great after the extraction.  After the Honeysuckle treatment, Katherine applied a Pearl Masque on my skin.  This was hand mixed by her because they don’t use any artificial anything or preservatives.  The Pearl Masque is beneficial for hydrating and soothing the skin. OMG, while the masque was on, Katherine proceeded to do a lymphatic drainage massage on me.  This was one of the best massages I’ve ever experienced. Do you know how badly I needed a massage after giving birth, barely sleeping, and breast feeding for the last three weeks. It was a God send!  I could not believe the hands that this woman had and I ended up purchasing a massage for later on. It was that good. Anyway after she removed the pearl masque, I noticed she kept touching my face, and she told me it was to make sure that my skins temperature was in even balance and even temperature. After that Katherine applied Yin’s own personalized tonic which contains ginseng, which is supposed to energize the skin and lotus flower which calms and soothes the skin. 


Then she used Yin's Skin Recovery Cream, which was very light. It's supposed to be good for protecting the skin.  On the side of my face  she applied a nourishing citrus cream for the dry areas to balance my skin.  Then we finished the facial off with a  pressure point massage on my face, and lymphatic drainage just to calm everything down. This was not only one of the best facials ever but the massage was seriously unbelievable.  I have never felt so calm and relaxed during a facial and my skin looked out of this world.  I would highly recommend this place and HIGHLY RECOMMEND KATHERINE.

Yin Beauty And Arts Spa
103 West 86th Street
New York, NY 10024
(212) 362-2626


Tomorrow on www.25tuesdays.com (one of my fave sites where you can get amazing spa deals for only $25 bucks) they are giving away Yin facials and massages, for steals. You should take advantage. The facial/massage was to die for!


Facial provided for editorial review and in no way affected my review. 

0 comments:

Share This

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...