Kim Kardashian Critics Choice Awards Beauty and Makeup





Man you girls are demanding! (Just kidding, you know I love you.) Ever since I posted Kim Kardashians Golden Globe Makeup, I got emails begging to know her Critics Choice Award makeup. She did look stunning though. Friend to the blog and Kim's makeup artist Joyce Bonelli did an amazing job on this look. I'd say this is probably one of my fave looks of Kim. Anyway, here are the deets. Thanks to Joyce for again giving them to us.



GET THE GLAM: Kim’s Critics’ Choice Movie Awards

STEP 1: KIM’S SKIN
Refer to this.

STEP 2: PRIMER
I used The Prep & Prime Stick by M.A.C.. *this is perfect because it helps reduce redness and oil & helps improve complexion over all as well. 

STEP 3: FOUNDATION
I like to keep Kim’s overall skin to appear matte so I use Mister Mat Mattifying Foundation Primer by Givenchy. Blend, blend, blend, with a foundation brush to create a more flawless photo-ready look.

STEP 4: UNDER EYES
I use Concealer by Dermablend
STEP 5: SET
Finally I set Kim’s entire face with Loose Setting Powder by Dermablend. *REMEMBER don’t use too much of this, just a little touch is all you need.

STEP 6: BROWS
I filled them in with The Brow Pencil by Bobbi Brown. *Top off the brows with a few swipes of The Natural Brow Shaper by Bobbi Brown in order to hold the shape of your brow all day long.

STEP 7: KIM’S EYES
To give Kim a little pop in the eye without being too matchy matchy with her dress, I used Smashbox’s Flamingo Eyeshadow which gives off a coral pink shimmer vibe.  Over the top I applied Stila’s Kitten Eyeshadow in Shimmer Nude Pink to wash out the bright color underneath. I added Eyeshadow in Chopper by Urban Decay to the corners, up to the crease of Kim’s lid.  Along with some Kohl Eyeliner Pencil by M.A.C. in Smolder lining the lid, it becomes subtle, smokey, & complete.
Remember, to finish off the eye, I curl her lashes using Shu Uemura eyelash curler & with a few coats of Loreal Volumous Mascara in Carbon Black, lashes add the dramatics needed for this eye.

STEP 8: KIM’S CHEEKS
On the hollow of her cheeks I applied Bronzing Powder in Laguna by NARS. To give Kim a warm touch of color I applied Joues Contraste Powder Blush in Espiegle by Chanel Cosmetics to the apples of her cheeks. Right above the apples of Kim’s cheeks I applied One Hot Minute by Benefit to highlight her bone structure.

STEP 9: KIM’S LUMINOUS GLOW
I applied Mineralize Skinfinish in Soft and Gentle right above the hollows of her cheeks & bridge of her nose, this is a gilded peach bronze tone that has a frost metallic finish. *Don’t apply TOO much, just a touch is all you need!!

STEP 10: KIM’S LIPS
 To define Kim’s gorgeous lip shape I used Long Wear Lip Liner in Charming by Stila. Classic Cream Lipstick in Cashmere is what I used to fill in the lip. To give the pinkish tint I applied Lip Gloss in Turkish Delight by NARS over the top of the lipstick. I finished her lips with FUSION BEAUTY’s Lip Fusion in clear to give a high gloss coat.

XO,
Joyce Bonelli

0 comments:

Share This

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...