Cosmo For Latinas Launch Party



Hey guys, so this week was very busy but a lot of fun.  Wednesday was the Cosmo For Latinas Launch Party. I got to meet and chat with Zoe Saldana.  (She's been on my vision board for a while so I knew we'd meet eventually!) I thought it was so cute that she brought her mom, sister, and her abuela as well, and they were wonderful too. Her red lip was giving me life!  I also saw Rosci Diaz again (host of 106 and Park). She is always so sweet.


And superbowl champ Victor Cruz was there too.


 I got a lot of compliments on my outfit which is kind of funny. The only reason I wore the pink blazer was because last week, I went away for a few days, and didn't bring bug repellant. I got some serious  bug bites on my arms. It does not look pretty. So I added the pink blazer to the outfit and it was a hit.  Anyway, this is a pic of some makeup items I used for the event, but not all :



I used a few more items like Urban Decay 24 hour Perversion eyeliner, Lancome lip liner, Black Opal Foundation to contour, but I forgot to add those to the pic. All in all, a great day. This week has been a lot busier than I had anticipated, and I'm sorry I haven't blogged as much as I thought I would. I will resume blogging next week.

Have a great weekend!


Hugs & Love,

Milly

4 comments:

Crystal said...

the blazer is lovely! too bad your shoes are not shown, wonder what kind of shoes you matched to the outfit :)

Makeup On A Budget said...

Looks like a great event and the pink blazer looked great! Very nice touch :)

Laurie Shuls said...

Woo hoo! So excited for you, Milly!

Hanna said...

you look amazing Milly! Congrats on Cosmo Latina! You look like a model next to Zoe, are you sure you aren't moonlighting as one? :)

Have a great Memorial Day

Hanna

Share This

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...