De's Loving The Crazy Sticks Perfume Sticks.

Photobucket

I have way too many scents. However, I hate putting them in my bag because they always end up leaking, and my bag always ends up smelling like my latest perfume addiction. Recently I tried these cute perfume sticks, and not only am I loving the scent, but I’m also loving the convenience of perfume on a stick. They’re called “The Crazy Sticks,” and the scent I tried was called “Homage A Gabrielle.” First of all, this smells so delish. I usually don’t like vanilla scents too much, but this one is just fabulous. It’s very light, with notes of peony and cedar making this a splendid mix of pure deliciousness. (Did that rhyme? Almost) The fragrance is just so clean, and luxurious, and I’ve gotten so many compliments on it. I also love that this product contains no alcohol, no parabens, and no coloring agents. Mommy loves their Pompon Gardenia in a stick, reminds her of Chanel's!

Have you ever heard of this brand?

For more info, visit

www.crazylibellule.com

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love The Crazy Sticks too! Picked up the Blue Orchid last weekend at a boutique in Mystic, CT. Love the scent so much that my daughter and I are fighting over it.
I think I may have to collect them all.

Share This

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...