NOAH'S NATURALS BRAZILIAN BODY POLISH

Photobucket


When a product says “Brazilian” on it, do you start thinking exotic and alluring thoughts. I always do. I recently tried Noah’s Naturals Brazilian body polish with Acai berry. First of all, I’d never heard of Noah’s Naturals, but I’m loving the fact that their products do not contain Parabens, Sodium Lauryl Sulfates, petrolatums, propylene Glycol and their not tested on animals. Love it!

Their Brazilian body Wash works really well. (I got it in a Sheckys beauty gift bag fyi.) First of all the scent of this is exactly like my strawberry yogurt, it’s incredibly delicious. The product is a thick consistency with tiny Apricot Kernel seeds that are exfoliating, but not harsh on my skin. It’s also loaded with Jojoba Oil, Apricot Oil, Vitamin E so after I wash this off, I notice that my skin is silky and smooth. The delish scent of this also lingers, and makes my bathroom smell fantastic too.

Have you ever tried Noah’s Natural products?

This was my first time, but I’m sure it won’t be my last.

Hugs,

De

0 comments:

Share This

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...