De's loving Face Atelier Pro Ultra Foundation

Photobucket

When it comes to foundation, I’m very picky. I’ve used the same two for years. (One in the summer, and one during the colder months.) However, a few of my friends who are makeup artists had been raving about Face Atelier’s Pro Ultra Foundations so when I was given the opportunity to try it, I jumped at the chance. I tried the honey shade. However, it was still a little light for me. Not to worry, you can get another tube of something called Zero + and what this does is darken the current color. Basically, you’re customizing your color. I applied a drop to the honey foundation, and my skin color match was perfected. (You can also get ZERO- which makes the foundation lighter.) When I apply foundation, I don’t like people knowing that I’m wearing any. I’m not a fan of faces that look way too made up. I don’t try to hide my natural beauty, only enhance it. This was perfect for me, I applied a small amount all over my face, and this offered full coverage, but it didn’t look like I had pounds of makeup on. When I had the foundation on, mommy (who doesn’t really like makeup she thinks women should just be happy with their natural beauty) remarked that my skin looked beautiful.

Have you tried Face Atelier products?

Do you love them?

Hugs,

DE

0 comments:

Share This

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...