Healthy Glow With Mineral Fusion Blush

Photobucket

I’m addicted to blushes. With the swipe of a good blush, you can go from looking deathly pale to breathtakingly healthy. One of my new fave’s is Mineral Fusion’s blush in Airy. This is a gorgeous soft yet shimmery pinkish peach shade. When I apply to my tan cheeks, it makes me look like I have a healthy glow, and a gorgeous flush (you know how you look after a good workout, just healthy!) The company makes all their cosmetics with something called W.R.A.P. technology. White tea, Red tea, Antileukine 6 and Pomegranate, . These 4 ingredients work to prevent skin damage due to sun exposure. I’m loving this gorgeously pigmented shade, and the fact that this company is making me look good, while providing my skin with antiaging ingredients.

You can find mineral fusion products at wholefoods.

www.mineralfusioncosmetics.com

Have you tried this line before?

Hugs,

DE

0 comments:

Share This

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...