L'Oreal Telescopic Mascara

Photobucket

I recently got the chance to try L’oreal’s new Telescopic Explosion Mascara. The wand which is round, is reminiscent of Givenchy’s phenomen eyes, which I’d heard great things about. I was super excited to try this new product. But unfortunately, this did not live up to expectations. The spherical brush was just not ideal for my lashes. It was way too small, and did not elongate much at all. The volume was non existent as well. Needless to say, DE’s not a fan.

Have you tried this stuff?

What were your thoughts?

2 comments:

Faye said...

I too found the brush far too small, I only have average sized lashes but it seemed to take forever to coat them all! The effect wasn't anything amazing either, not enought length for me!

Product Junkie Diva said...

I haven't tried it but I heard that it sucks so I won't be buying it.
Thanks for the review!!!
PJD

Share This

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...