New Clarins Multi-Active Day Cream

My skin care regime is the most important thing to me when it comes to beauty. You can have a gazillion makeup products, but if your skin is in bad shape, believe me it will show. I do a million things to keep my skin in great shape. I drink 8 cups of water a day, drink around 4 cups of green tea (great antioxidant) and use great skin creams. I’m still in my twenties, but I think a huge mistake a lot of women make is start anti-aging when the aging process has already begun. You should be preventing! I’ve been anti-aging for years (and I look so young, I still get carded.)

Photobucket

Recently I was sent Clarins Multi-Activ Day cream to test. This product is created for women thirty and over to prevent aging. I am not thirty yet, but am using this, and adoring it. First of all this contains something called Hesperidin which is supposed to be the most powerful and natural antioxidant obtained from orange peel. It also contains numerous other antioxidants that will keep DE young forever! However, you know with me, the proof is always in the pudding. My skin loves this stuff. I use this in the morning, and my skin feels so moisturized and hydrated. I apply under my makeup, and it seems as if my foundation glides on a lot easier, and, even after hours using this, my face isn’t a greasy mess.

Have you tried Clarins products?

What are your favorites?

Hugs,

DE

1 comments:

BubblesInWine said...

Hi, thanks for the info, very helpful. I'm also in my twenties and looking for a new regime, I'm torn between this product(along with other clarins product) or a demeralogica regime including demalogicas active moist?! I think it's time for me to start thinking about anti ageing, have you used dermalogica before? If so how does it compare to clarins? I really want to get the right stuff, it's a big investment for me!
Thanks alot!
Madeleine

Share This

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...