Jemma Kidd Creme Cheek Color- Guava



Lately I'm really liking creme blushes. Normally I stick to powders, but for some reason the last few months, I've been using creme blushes a lot. Maybe it's the fact that they look so natural giving my skin just the right amount of color and a gorgeous dewey finish. One of my favorite Creme blushes is Jemma Kidd's in Guava. (Totally random but I tried a guava mojito on Sunday, delish!) Anyway, back to beauty. This is such a beautiful combination of pink with a hint of coral. I love this blush. Although when I first put on my hand it scared the hell out of me. It looked so bright, but once blended on my cheeks, it really gave me a gorgeous flush of color. I paired this blush with a smokey eye on Saturday and nude lips, and got so many compliments and the blush is really long-lasting. The combination of pink and coral is truly the perfect color for the spring. I love that this contains antioxidants Vitamin A,C, and E. However, I really don't like  this price. For a Target brand, $23.00 bucks for a blush seems like a lot of money to me.



What are your favorite Creme blushes?

Do you like Jemma Kidd Products?

Have you entered my Clarisonic giveaway?

Hugs,

Milly

Product provided by pr for review, but that had nothing to do with my review.

3 comments:

misshollyrose said...

Thats a very pretty pink, but far too pink for my skin tone! haha! I actually dont use blush anymore, but I would like to find a natural one that would let my cheeks glow!

oohlalaholly.blogspot.com

Skin Care said...

I can refer to this color as “surprisingly pink,” about the same shade as pink panther’s fur. Nonetheless, it’s a great color especially if it matches your skin tone and outfit. If however, you have a naturally dark skin tone, the vibrant loud colors such as this should definitely be avoided.

Stay beautiful!

Katrina said...

That is a gorgeous pink shade, very youthful and fun! I love it!

Share This

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...