Maybelline the Falsies Volum' Express Flared Review & Pics

I remember when my love affair with the original Maybelline Falsies occurred. I was on the train rushing home. My babysitter had threatened  if I didn't come home by a certain time, she was quitting.  Anyway, on the train, I spotted a gorgeous girl, with fierce makeup and amazing lashes. Her lashes were clearly false but they looked so natural (or so I thought). When it comes to beauty, I'm never shy so I approached her and asked her what lashes she purchased. It was then she told me that they weren't false but Maybelline Falsies mascara. I was in shock. Her lashes were incredible. So I jumped off the train and instead of running home, I ran to the drugstore. (I'm a beauty girl what can I tell you.) Plus I still had 15 minutes to kill. I bought Maybelline Falsies and then ran home (with 2 minutes to spare) and made it on time so the babysitter didn't quit (although eventually I got rid of her anyway, she was always canceling on me last minute). For the last few months, Maybelline Falsies has been my #1 drugstore mascara so when I found out about their newest Maybelline  Falsies Flared, I almost did a back flip with joy (well not really but I was happy). But I started thinking, could Maybelline Falsies get any better? They sure can!!! First of all Maybelline Falsies Volum' Express Flared has a new flexible wand that seriously  lifts and separates lashes to give the look of much fuller lashes.


Seriously the amount of volume I got with this product is pretty ridiculous.
 Here's me without mascara

Left Eye with Maybelline Falsies Flared-right eye naked


Right Eye with Original falsies, Left eye falsies Flared



Clumping was almost non existent, and when I walked into my local Sephora, I got asked by one of the sales girls which mascara I was using. I told her to take a guess. She was naming some serious Sephora brands, and when I told her it was Maybelline Falsies, you should have seen her face! As I always tell you beauty doesn't have to cost an arm and a leg. Get this mascara Stat.

What's your favorite drugstore mascara?

Do you love drugstore products too?

Hugs,

Milly

Disclaimer: Maybelline was kind enough to send us falsies flared, but I purchased the original falsies with my own mooolah!

9 comments:

nyccurls said...

Will be picking this up!! I LOVE Falsies and use it almost everyday!

MaviDeniz said...

wow, i didnt even know they had a flared version! im almost out of mascara so i will definitely have to pick this up next time :)

Xo

BonafideLatina~ said...

YES YES YES - I agree with you. First Maybelline had me going crazy over their Stilleto Mascara (thx to your review) and I still have that in heavy rotation but I tried Falsies and fell in LOVE. Once that one finishes I'll pick up the Flared edition.

Thx!!!

Mandii said...

I love the Falsies too!! I am so getting this one too...guess who is running to the drugstore bright and early tomorrow ;)

Stephanie said...

Wow I'll be picking this one up ASAP!

Becky said...

new here and love your blog
www.thesocialbuyer.com

Leen said...

I have the normal version... and I always tend to wear it on special occasions just because it really does give me a "falsies" effect!
My favorite everyday mascara for now is the Revlon Grow Luscious by Fabulash mascara, because it gives me a nice natural look... But I'll definitely go check this one out!

Lola said...

WOW! this is amazing. i am running out to get this!

The Beauty and The Business said...

I love your review, super helpful! I love that you compared falsies to falsies flared. SO after reading this I can't wait to try this myself. Thanks!

Share This

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...