Zoya Touch Collection is a Neutral Lover's Dream



 Ever since hearing about the Zoya Touch Collection, I can't get this old 90's song out of my head. "Touch me, Tease me." It was by a singer named Case featuring  Foxy Brown (do you guys remember her?).  I loved that song. Anyway, I also love  Zoya's new Touch Collection. The collection consist of three gorgeous neutral colors. Also, these shades are really opaque. You can get away with wearing one coat, although these pics are with two.  I also think these would work on any skin tone. Here are swatches, click to enlarge to really see the shades.

Pandora-Muave beige cream color with a hint of metallic.


Zoya Minka-(I assumed named after Derek Jeter's girlfriend actress Minka Kelly. She's gorgeous, and so is this shade -a latte beige cream. Very pretty)



Zoya Shay -Desert Sand rose beige with a hint of metallic


All in all if you're a neutral nail polish lover, or just want to add some to your collection, these shades are perfect for you. As usual Zoya's nail polishes are free of chemicals like toluene, camphor, formaldehyde, formaldehyde resin, dibutyl phthalate (DBP).

You can order them here.

What do you think of this new collection?

What's your favorite shade?

Many people would describe these as work-friendly shades, but when I worked in news, I  could wear any shade of polish and no one cared. Is that the case for you? Or is your job really strict on nail polish color? 


Hugs, 


Milly

Sample provided for editorial consideration. 



3 comments:

hypnotic said...

Sadly I also liked that song, until I saw that bootleg video.

I don't think anyone cares about my hair or nails at work, although I tend to obsess over those things. I definitely think crazy blues and greens, especially on the toes, don't belong in a corporate setting.

As I've gotten older I tend to worry about my appearance in the office. My next goal is stop wearing high buns, even though it's an instant face lift.

yummy411 said...

sooo loving minka! *thumbs up*

Kae said...

I know this post is old but THANK YOU! =) I couldn't find any Touch swatches on tan/olive skin tones!

Share This

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...