New Revlon Age Defying With DNA Advantage Cream Makeup



It always boggles my mind when people tell me I should wait to anti-age. Are they crazy!! There's a reason I look 21 (at least I think I do) and that's because I've been anti aging since I was a teenager. LOL So when  I went to my local drugstore and saw New Revlon Age Defying with DNA Advantage Cream Makeup, you know I picked it up right away. This product promises that your skin will look younger in two weeks. My skin looks pretty young already so I didn't judge this based on that. I love that this product contains a pump. That's great for hygienic reasons, and because I find with a pump, I use a lot less product. 2) I love that this contains spf 20, my colorstay contains spf 15 so this is a little higher than that. I purchased this product in Early Tan, which by the way is the darkest color. They need to get way more color selection for darker women. One pump let out exactly the right amount of product needed to cover my entire face. The product is pretty thick, but wow, when applied, it really resembled second skin. My skin looked almost flawless with this on and I didn't use a concealer. I would say this is almost full coverage but not quite. I'm loving they've added anti-aging ingredients to this. Anything that keeps me younger looking is always a plus!  This also stayed pretty matte for a very long time (and I didn't use powder over this). Also I used this on a very hot humid NYC day so that says a lot. 

Anyway, I would highly recommend Revlon's Age Defying with DNA Makeup for every age group, unfortunately I can't recommend it for every complexion because their color selection is so limited.

Have you tried this product?

What's your favorite drugstore foundation?

Hugs,

Milly

Tomorrow I'm showing you some Top shop goodies that I'm obsessed with.

Disclaimer: I purchased this product with my own moolah.

4 comments:

The Beauty Vixen said...

I was so excited to try this foundation as well until I realized that the color that would work for my skin-tone was not included. I thought maybe the store only stocked a few, so I went straight home and looked at the Revlon website. Disappointment!! I'm not very dark, so I expected to be able to find my shade. Anyway, I am looking forward to trying it and I'm hoping Revlon will release more colors soon (like Maybelline did with the Dream Smooth Mousse foundation). Thank you for the review.

TheBeautyVixen
http://TheBeautyVixen.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

you are a dark skinned kristen cavallari!!!! So beautiufl!!
Any other drugstore reccomendations? I was thinking revlon colorstay or loreal true match.
love, changing
check out my beauty/life tales blog
changingblossom.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

Just stopping by to tell you how much I love your blog and how much you inspire me to eat more healthy and take better care of myself.
Have you heard of this magazine called New Beauty?, I actually really like it and I think you will to ;).
Also, I remember you posting a long time ago about a hair tonic you drink to have such wonderful hair, did u ever end up doing a post about it?, please tell.
Keep up the good work.

Hugs,
Ely.

beautylogicblog said...

@ely hair tonic is also my smoothie which I'm doing a video on soon. thanks so much for your kind words. they mean the world to me.

Share This

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...