Tarte emphasEYES Amazonian Clay Waterproof Liner



My love affair with Tarte started a year and a half ago. I had just found out that I was pregnant with a little boy, had just met Dr. Oz, and he  warned me to be very careful when it came to makeup and beauty products that contained phthalates. From then on, I did research on makeup, trying to find brands that removed a lot of harsh ingredients, and one of them was Tarte. Since them, I've discovered so many amazing products, from their highly pigmented eye shadows, to their Lights Camera Lashes mascara (which is unbelievable) to their amazonian clay blushes (Blushing Bride is still in heavy rotation) and now their emphasEyes Amazonian Clay Waterproof liner (which also doubles as an eye shadow).
Black, Brown Plum
Black,Brown, and Plum.


This eyeliner is one of the best I've ever tried. (And you know I'm a makeup lover so I've tried a lot.) The colors are so highly pigmented, glide on smoothly, and last all day.
From Left to right Bronze, Green

Bronze, Green


The brush that this product comes with is very high quality. One thing I adore about Tarte is that they never ever scrimp on their brushes. They always put a high-quality brush in their products. I happen to be someone who has problems applying eyeliner. I wish that I was an expert eyeliner applier but unfortunately I can never get that line as perfect as I want it (and I've been trying for 10 years).




Maybe it's the texture of this product, but with the brush, I was able to almost get a perfect line. I was so thrilled. My favorite color is the green, it's a stunning jade green, that brings out brown eyes beautifully. I love that although this is waterproof, it comes off fairly easily. This product is really great.


Here I am with the green eyeliner after a night of dancing with Mr. Milly. FYI: Never ask a man to take a makeup picture. I told Mr.Milly to focus on my eyes in this pic, and of course he told me he did, but HE DIDN'T.






Have you tried this product?

What were your thoughts?

Have a great weekend!

Hugs,

Milly

Product provided by pr for review.

4 comments:

BonafideLatina~ said...

very interested in the Tarte liners!! You look fab!!

Anonymous said...

I have the liner in Bronze and I love it. With a primer it does not crease. The eyeliner brush is much better than my MAC or Sonia Kashuk.

Anonymous said...

I had bought a kit from sephora which included the plum liner, it dried out and separated from the pot in a matter of 3 months. I'm hoping the green one I just got will not dry out like that too. I love their cheek stains and blushes, the bronzer is amazing. I absolutely love Tarte.

xoxo Kellz* said...

hey I have actually tried their makep palette and I liked it but never really used it often...but now I know its one of the best brands I will def look into more product:0)

Share This

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...