Tarte for True Blood Collection = Sexy!!




Am I the only person on earth who has never seen True Blood? Well I'll be honest, after seeing the new Tarte for True blood Collection, my curiosity has been piqued and I will be watching. I am totally loving the new Tarte for True Blood Collection. I got my hands on the LipSurgence and cheek stain and let me tell you, the reds of these products are totally making me blood thirsty!! (bad joke).


The LipSurgence is not a real deep red, more medium  with no shimmer   Tarte's lipsurgence's in general are some of my favorite lip products. When applying, they feel almost as if applying a lip balm, that's how hydrating they are to your lips! Even after hours of wear, the color stays put without drying out. The Tarte True Blood LipSurgence is a red that I think women of all complexions can own and believe me, when I was wearing this, I was OWNING IT!  There's something about a red lip that just makes me feel so much sexier than when wearing another shade.


Now the cheek stain is something sexy. In the bottle it looks like  a blood red with massive gold sparkles.  However, when applied to the cheeks, it tames down a lot and becomes a sheer reddish pink with a hint of golden specks. I love the way it smells too, kind of like a tangerine. lol,  I am so digging this. Here's me with it on.

 If you don't want too many gold specks, I highly suggest you just apply with your fingers as opposed to using the tube. When I first applied, I just used the tube, and yea it was a little crazy, but when I used my fingers it toned down a lot, and wowza, I'm talking sexy!

What are your thoughts on this Tarte True Blood Collection?

Do you love it?

FYI: I'm starting to wonder if Lil Man is a mini vampire. He bites my neck so hard, almost as if searching for blood.

Excuse that huge pimple on my cheek. But that pimple is a result of my out of town birthday weekend, and forgetting to bring my fish oils and zinc, and sleeping with makeup on. Don't judge me it was my pre-birthday weekend!

Hugs,

Milly



Product Provided by PR for Review

7 comments:

Green Shushi said...

The red lipstick looks great on you! Different look.

gg said...

how many mg of zinc do you take a day? im currently taking 30mg with no progress...

beautylogicblog said...

@gg 50 mg of zinc picolinate. Are you using fish oils as well?

gg said...

@beauty in that case, i'll start taking 2 pills a day. no im not...does this help also? my acne is mild to moderate but they leave scars....

Nikia said...

you're workin that red lip. Its the perfect shade for you.
And I've never seen True Blood either!

beautylogicblog said...

@gg get the barleans mango peach fish oil. delicious and good for you

BonafideLatina~ said...

True Blood is sooo good! You can get Season 1 and 2 from the library!!! That's how I caught up :)

Love the products!!

Share This

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...