I've been tagged

I've been tagged yet again by Yummy 411.

• My Foundation: Armani Luminous Silk foundation, shade 9 or my Revlon Colorstay in Caramel
• My Mascara: Lancome Defincils in black, Covergirl lash Blash in very black, Dior Show
• My Blush: Nars Outlaw, Nars Orgasm, Mac Pink Swoon, …. Way too many to list.
• My Eye Shadow: Mac, Makeup forever, and Milani.
• My Day Cream: Intelligent Esthetics AM/PM Restorative complex or Olay Regenerist
• My Lipstick: Currently rockng Mac Batuex (have way too many to list)
• My Beauty Product Brand: Hmm…favorite is MAC
• My Essential Beauty Product: my Clinique Luminizer-makes me look like I’m glowing even when I’m not
• My Favorite Makeup Product: Blush
• My Perfumes: Currently rocking Melange Apothecary in Tuberose & Greentea (will blog about this fantastic brand this week).
• My Nails: One thing my mother always said is a woman should always have well-groomed hands. So, I get a manicure every chance I get. My favorite polishes are Essie No Prenup and Essie Fiji
• My Feet: Huge Pedicure girl. I get one every week. I’m also a huge germaphobe so I always bring my own pedicure kit. For my foot lotion, I use The Body Shop’s Body butter. Yumm
• My Hands: Philosophy’s Amazing Grace

• Three Products to bring on a deserted island: SPF: 30, Coconut Oil and and my Aubrey conditioner.
• Woman I admire for their beauty: Have you ever seen a woman who wears absolutely no make-up and is still flawless. That would be my mommie. She’s the most beautiful woman I know.
• Woman with the Best Sense of Style: Hmm.. good question. I love so many different styles for different reasons. But someone who is always a bad-ass dresser is Sarah Jessica Parker

• My Ultimate Dream: to host my own daytime show.
• How Do I Define Womanhood: Wow, Gracefulness, Secure in knowing that its ok to be alone, Loving your flaws and realizing that they make you unique.
• My Favorite Fashion Publication: Lucky and Zandile Blay’s Blog

I'll tag the other bloggers later.

3 comments:

Amina said...

Hello. I enjoyed reading your blog. Which Aubrey Conditioner do you use? I've heard great reviews about it

beautylogicblog said...

Aww thanks ny wele, i enjoy your blog too :-) Aubrey is fantastic. I use the Honeysuckle and White Camelia. Both work wonders. Hugs, DE

yummy411 said...

thanks for participating! great list. i'll have to check out some of those products!

Share This

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...