Sephora Gift Certificate Contest

Photobucket
One of the reasons I started "Beauty of the Week" is because I love hearing success stories. Reading about a woman who followed her dream, and triumphed always gives me a great feeling. Another reason I started this was because I think that women can be very divisive towards each other. Time and time again instead of congratulating our sisters on their achievements, I’ve seen women become envious and begin to look at these women (who were once their friends) in an adversarial and competitive way. It shouldn’t be like that. In fact, we should all be learning from each other so we can all win! This world is big enough for all of us to succeed and I’m sure we all will. I hope that the "Beauty of the Week" is enjoyable to you because I truly do love doing them. So here’s where you come in-my readers. I want to know about you. Tell me a little about yourself then answer the five Beauty of the Week questions. If you don’t know what those questions are, please look through the past Beauties. The winner of the Beauty of the Week contest will get a $100.00 certificate to Sephora. The contest ends June 9-the winner will know they won when they see their pic on this site June 12 ( a pic must be sent in addition to the responses)If you want me to blur a little of your face off in the pic, I will. Please e-mail all post to Beautylogicblog@yahoo.com I look forward to reading about you guys.

Due to working on deadline, this will be my last post this week. I'll miss you guys :-)

Hugs,
DE


6 comments:

Roselyn said...

I entered! Oops but I forgot to submit a pic! You can take my blogger photo!

Wes said...

Awww!! You'll surely be missed!

Calming Corners said...

Great post I agree, we have enough already, women really need to learn how to stick together. We will miss your posts this week.

Phyllis Bourne said...

You've been tagged.

If you wanna play, check my blog for details!

Product Junkie Diva said...

What a great contest, thanks Dominican Enigma!
Product JUnkie Diva

Unknown said...

thanks for the info! :)

Share This

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...