Juice Your Skin!

Photobucket

I’m really loving Juice Beauty Cleansing Milk for a few reasons. One: my mommy recommends this (and you know De’s mom is always right. Remember mom is in her mid fifties, but looks like she’s in her early thirties). Two: this is not soap-based and after using this gentle cleanser, my skin is left so moisturized, and incredibly smooth. (Don’t you hate when you use soap-based face wash and your skin is left tight, itchy and cracked..grrr) Three: this has some serious anti-aging ingredients (you know how I’m obsessed with anti-aging) from organic white grape and red raspberry to soothing aloe vera and it’s also loaded with nourishing plant oils. Four: this removes my Revlon ColorStay black eyeliner while still leaving my skin soft and hydrated. (Usually, I practically need paint remover to remove my Colorstay, LOL). Five: It’s scented with orange blossom essential oils-yum!!! Sixth: This product is certified Organic!!


This is definitely something to look at for smooth, moist and healthy skin.

Have you tried Juice Beauty products? What do you think of them?

www.sephora.com


Hugs,
DE

5 comments:

Product Junkie Diva said...

Hey DE
Yes I have tried Juice beauty products, love their trio lip balm with spf. I used their green apple cleansing gel, but that proved to be a little too strong for me when I used it daily.I tried their mask and moisturizer a while ago, those were ok. Overall I like what the line is all about.
Product Junkie Diva

Wes said...

I've never tried any of Juice Beauty products before... Thanks for the info, I've never noticed that brand b/4 in Sephora, but I'll surely be looking out for it.

Wes said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Ugochi said...

yum! this looks delicious!

Beauty 365
Beauty Every Day

Lovely Lady Luxe said...

I just read about this cleanser. I think I'll try it b/c my Dermalogica Dermal Clay Cleanser keeps away the acne but gives me that tight, dry-face feeling. Me no likey!

Share This

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...