Out for the Count Today Mammas

Hey babes,

I've been working hard all week on some papers, but I also think I may be suffering from severe food poisoning because I've been sick all night. (I'm looking like Charlotte & Harry in Sex & the City after they had the Fromage!) I hope you mammas/pappas had a great weekend, and if anything happened that was fun, please feel free to share. Would love to hear! I need a laugh right now. Ill be back tomorrow though blogging about something that i know you'll love. The new Essie Summer Collection!! Also stay tuned, this week I'm going to reveal how you could win a gift certificate to Sephora and be featured on this site.

Hugs,

DE

6 comments:

Wes said...

Feel better chica!

BonafideLatina~ said...

Feel better mija!! :(

For your entertainment...I'm in Montevideo, Uruguay for work so this past weekend I spent it sightseeing the country...and during the work week outside of being super busy at work when back in hotel room I check out your blog for updates on beauty products/salon to keep me entertained and hopeful of the things I'll be buying in future once I'm back home in NYC :P

Product Junkie Diva said...

Aww I hope you feel better soon DE.
Product Junkie Diva

Calming Corners said...

I hope you feel better!

Roselyn said...

Hey babes, I hope you get well soon! Besitos!

beautylogicblog said...

You babes are just too sweet. Thanks for that my lovelies.

Share This

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...