How Do You Pamper Yourself?

The last few weeks for me have been ridiculously busy and tiring. Literally, I haven’t slept more than three hours a night. So today, I’ve decided to do something that I rarely do and dedicate this day to ME!! Yes, I’m doing nothing today but pampering myself, and I hope you beauties do that for yourself from time to time. YOU DESERVE IT! When I woke up this morning, I gave myself a scalp massage for fifteen minute with a blend of Avocado and Coconut Oil (two of the most nourishing oils for you tresses). Although I usually go to the spa to get a facial, I’ve decided to give myself one today, using my steamer, and two of my favorite masks:
The Astara Purification Mask
Photobucket
And then my Astara Golden Hydration Mask
Photobucket
I’ll blog about both of these products later, but all I got to say is they are fantastic for cleansing your skin and the line never processes its products over 105 degrees so you know that all the ingredients are active.

Then I'm off to my favorite spa-Silk Day Spa for three hours of pampering. If you ever come to New York you should definitely get a treatment there. You'll love it.
Photobucket

After that, I’m off to have lunch with my two bestest and then we're all going to get our hair done. Now my question to you is, HOW DO YOU PAMPER YOURSELF? Send your response to BEAUTYLOGICBLOG@YAHOO.COM-contest ends sunday
The winner gets SIX NAILPOLISHES FROM THE FANTASTIC CAROLYN NEW YORK NAILPOLISH LINE.
Photobucket
I've said before I'm addicted to manis and pedis, and am always trying out new nail polishes. I love this line-the colors are beautiful, the packaging is so cute, and the names are hysterical (The BRONX, GOT MY BACK, WEST 4TH). Please note that the winner will be chosen by my mom (because like I've said before, she's always right). Also, I didn't forget about the Sephora contest. It's coming!!

HUGS,

DE

11 comments:

Calming Corners said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Wes said...

Where do find these things?? lol, you always have the best unknown or little known products!!

Mischo Beauty said...

You're worth it! I love it! :)

Product Junkie Diva said...

Yes, I try to take out time to pamper myself, but like you, I often find myself on the 3 hour resting schedule. I have to try these masks :-)
Have a great weekend...
Product Junkie Diva

Brown Girl Gumbo said...

Ooh it sounds like you're going to have a wonderful weekend!!! I'm so jealous! :-) LOL!

I would love to go to a spa for pampering! I don't pamper myself nearly as much as I should! Thanks for inspiring me. Maybe I'll go get a manicure today.

Btw, I can't believe I didn't have you on my blogroll! Adding you now.

Have fun!!

Ugochi said...

omg! i have to treat myself to some services here!

looks fantabulous!

beautylogicblog said...

Wes-I search for things all the time babe.
Mischo-you know it baby! all women are worth it!
Pjd: you have to get them sweetie, they are fantastic
BGG: the real crime was that I didn't have you on my blog roll. I read your blog every day!
Beauty365: let me know how your experience is.
Hugs to all of you,

DE

Phyllis Bourne said...

Three hours at a spa sound like heaven. Enjoy!!!!

beautylogicblog said...

PBW: it was sweetie, and you know what I didn't feel bad about it, because I deserved it. Just like you deserved your clarisonic. Hugs, DE

beautylogicblog said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Beauty Is Diverse said...

Great products you found

Share This

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...