A little obsessed with Melange

Last week, I rubbed on a new fragrance before meeting my friends at Asia De Cuba for our weekly Friday dinners. I’ve never gotten so many compliments on my scent, and I wanted to give you girlies the scoop. I’m obsessed with Melange Apothecary Concrete perfumes.
Photobucket
These parfums are delicious smelling fragrances in a solid form and very small packaging (you can easily fit them in your cute pochette). My two favorite scents are Tuberose & Green Tea. The tuberose is this clean, fresh scent with floral notes. It reminds me of Philosophy’s Pure Grace, but Melange’s is so much better. The Green tea is this amazing woodsy fragrance. So Yum! There are over twenty other concrete parfums, and the wonderful thing is that you can blend them to create your own personalized fragrance. Plus because these concrete parfums are prepared with Jojoba oil & pure beeswax, the scent is so long-lasting but never overpowering. And guess what!! I’ve got even better news. These babies are only $10.00!!! This is a must-have and I mean it! www.melangeapothecary.com
Hugs, DE

10 comments:

Amina said...

Hello. Great blog by the way. Where can we purchase it?

Roselyn said...

Oh yum! These are great! I actually am not too crazy about Philosophy stuff (my firm owns the brand and we always have a ton of products laying around the office) because I think their scents are over powering. But these babies here are so yummy to smell and I love how compact they are.

beautylogicblog said...

Thanks Nywele, you're a sweetheart. the site is www.melangeapothecary.com

beautylogicblog said...

Hey Roselyn, yea they're fab! I think some of philosophy's products are hit or miss. On one note, i hate the Baby grace fragrance but love the inner grace. But, I would highly recommend these little parfums. Hugs, De

Mischo Beauty said...

You always feature the best beauty finds! Still loving your blog! :)

beautylogicblog said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
beautylogicblog said...

Mischo beauty, you know that I am such a fan of your blog. Hugs. DE

Wes said...

Can they only be purchased online?? Sounds interesting but I'd like to test them out b/4 purchasing!

BeautyinBaltimore said...

I am with wes, is there a store like Sephora or bath and body works that we can go to check out the scent before we buy.

If you are into lighter fragrances you may like fresh's sugar lemon line. It's my current favorite.

yummy411 said...

ok thanks! i'll be placing an order soon! i love this review.. all your friends raved, you are raving and philosophy's scent but better.. can you get any better than that!!?!? ;)

Share This

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...