SUMMER MUST HAVE-TRUE BLUE SPA SHADE TO ORDER

I love being tanned-but I won’t risk dying for one or speed up the aging process to get one. Nope, no sun for me! I always wear SPF 30 or higher and live on self-tanners. I recently discovered one that has led me to throw all of my other self-tanners away. Ladies and Jets, I introduce you to:

Bath & Body True Blue Spa Shade to Order

Photobucket

First of all, this is a tanner and an oil-free moisturizer in one, which is FABULOUS!! A great thing about this product is there are seven settings (one is the moisturizer) and YOU customize the intensity of your sunless tan by turning the dial. This is excellent for someone who hasn’t tanned before because if you don’t want to go too dark, try the lowest setting which is #6. But if you’re a rebel like me, go the highest setting which is #1. Before using this amazing product, I exfoliated my skin thoroughly (helps prevent uneven tanning). I then turned the dial to the darkest setting and began applying. The first thing I noticed about this product was the fact that the smell was almost non-existent. It’s a very light and pleasant coconut scent, that I didn’t smell 5 minutes after application. Tanners usually don’t smell so great, so I was very happy about this!!!!!! Seriously, in order for me to smell anything, I had to practically stick this cream inside my nostril. Also, the tanner is a pretty thin consistency, and it glided right on my skin. I applied this all over my face, legs, chest, and arms. There were no streaks at all when using this. I love the fact that this tanner is packed full of luxurious ingredients like glycerin which keep your skin moisturized, Aloe Vera to smooth skin, and vitamin E to moisturize and protect your skin.
It’s now a few days later and I still can’t believe how golden and sun-kissed I look. On my way to work this morning, a few people asked me what island I’d been to because my bronze glow looked so good. This is a summer must-have and I mean it!!!!!!!
Check out my fellow beauty blogger Wes of Honey Brown Sugar . She blogs about her great experience as well using other items from the True Blue Tan line.

Hugs,
DE

8 comments:

Melissa said...

I love being tanned to but won't succumb to hours of laying in the scorching sun to get one. Not anymore anyway. Thanks for sharing about this product. I have often looked at this line, Blue Spa but never tried it out. Next trip I make to BBW I am going to take another look at it. Thanks again and love your blog!:)

Wes said...

Thanks girl for the shout! I've never tried the 'shade to order', I think I may have to go back and make that purchase, it sounds better than the 'glow and steady' tanning lotion. What I noticed w/ that one was that after awhile you won't get any darker, which I guess is a good thing.

All-Mi-T [Thought Crime] Rawdawgbuffalo said...

dang, there is a lot of loot to be made in beauty products. any who just wandering hit me up one day if u can

Mischo Beauty said...

Ok girly- you have me convinced and I am going to try it! LOL! I have the hardest time w/ finding a good self-tanner that doesn't have a funky scent... and you know you'll never catch me laying out! Will let you know what happens...

Thanks for this! :)

beautylogicblog said...

Torrance you have like 20 blogs, which one do you want me to check and link to. lol

Anonymous said...

thanks for sharing this product..it definitely looks interesting.. but my summer must have is Booty Butter tanning lotion.. it gets me that perfect bronze hue and it smells amazing

Haley said...

I love this self tanner too i just got it 2 days ago and it works sooo well!! But i dont like the smell and all my friends say it smells HORRIBLE!! So i wanna keep it but not the smell what do i do??

Manda said...

I just bought this today. i turned the dial to where it says first time pump until both are dispensed together. how do i know when both are being dispensed? is it supposed to have a color? i pumped for quite a while and couldn't tell if i was getting the bronzer. i dont want to sit here pumping all day just wasting the lotion... any help or suggestions??

Share This

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...