Essie Summer Collection=Perfection

Photobucket

I sometimes wonder if Essie has some sort of magical ingredient that make all their nail polishes look fabulous on me. I'm serious, I've never met an Essie nail polish that I didn't like. Besides looking beautiful, the staying power of Essie is incredible. ( I type at least 5 hours a day, and my Essie still last at least a week). Also, the names are too cute and funny. A few of my old favorites are Bikini with a Martini, Mucho Dinero and After Sex. When I found out about Essie’s summer collection I had to have it, and of course, every single color looks perfect on me! I'm sure they'll look fab on you too! Here are some pics that i took at home while I was deathly ill yesterday.

I love love love Movers and Shakers. It's such a cute sassy and bold pink.

Photobucket

My place or Yours = a beautiful sophisticated pink rose (and what a hot name!!!!)

Photobucket

Risky Business=hot blend of red and
tangerine.

Photobucket

Guilty Pleasures =gorgeous light pink beauty.

Photobucket


Secret Stash
This is such a hot traffic stopping fuschia!!

Photobucket

And my favorite is Escapades a hot Momma Sexy red coral!!

Photobucket

I'm obsessed with this one and have it on my toes right now!!

www.essie.com

What's your favorite Essie Color?


Hugs,
DE

9 comments:

Product Junkie Diva said...

Hey DE,
Glad you are feeling better and ready to blog today :-)
I have Essie clam bake which is similar to risky business. I like my Essie polishes also, even the colors that I was not sure about when I initially purchased them.
Product Junkie Diva

bombshell74 said...

ESCAPADES & RISKY BUSINESS ARE GORGEOUS! YOU'RE RIGHT THEY ALL LOOK AMAZING ON YOU DE! I'M BUYING THEM BOTH TODAY. THANKS.

BonafideLatina~ said...

Love all the colors you sampled for us :)
Glad you are feeling better!

Besides the website can these be purchased at a Sephora or other beauty store?

makeup loves me said...

these colors all look great on you!

Wes said...

Ballet Slippers is my favorite color!

beautylogicblog said...

bonafide, i believe duane reade carries essie, hugs, de

Anonymous said...

i agree with bombshell74 - escapades & risky business are fabulous! i've been looking for the perfect red colour for the summer - this may be it.

oh - my fave essie colour is mademoiselle - the perfect neutral shade!

MissBianca said...

your nails look fab! I've been using Essie for nearly a decade and feel the same about this magical nail polish. I use vanity fairest,allure, wicked,mademoiselle,calypso...
The majority of the drug stores carry the line is also available at CVS and Walgreens.

antithesis said...

you are right. all the colors look great on you. i see you are partial to pink!

Share This

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...