Anika Noni Rose & Beautylogic

Photobucket>

I had the pleasure of meeting Anika Noni Rose a few days ago. If you don’t know who she is, you’re living under a rock. Today the Animated Disney Film The Princess and The Frog comes out, (first Disney film to feature a black princess) and she voices the character as well as does all the singing. She was also in one of my favorite movies “Dream Girls.” When I met her I couldn’t get over how sweet she was, and how gorgeous she is. Her skin is flawless. She's in her late thirties but looks like she's in her mid twenties. So you know I had to ask her about her skin regime, and want to share it with you.

Photobucket

1) What do you use on your skin, its fabulous?
I like  Dermalogica’s Special Gel Cleanser. I also use their Multi-activ toner, and their lotion.  Phylicia Rashad who is a good friend of mine gifted to me Sphatika lotion and Sphatika toner. This is an all natural brand and the only thing  I use at night. I am a huge believer in sunscreen. You should always always wear sun screen, and I make sure to apply every single day.

2) What’s always in your makeup bag?
I don’t like wearing a lot of makeup. But what’s always in my makeup bag is a Neutrogena lip glaze. Love it!


Thanks for sharing your beauty regime Anika. You’re fab. I’m going to go see your movie tonight.

Hugs,

DE

4 comments:

Vanessa S said...

Beautiful picture!!!

B said...

OMG, you got to meet her? I LOVE Anika....have loved her since DreamGirls, saw her on Broadway and wow, she's amazing. Can't wait to see Princess & the Frog!

Mischo Beauty said...

Love it, and love that she wears sunscreen daily!

Lisa said...

Just want to let you know I love your blog and your YouTube channel. Great info all around! Keep it up!

Share This

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...