Food For Beauty -Carrots

Photobucket

My eyes sight is horrible. Seriously without my contact lenses, I can’t see anything in front of me. When I was young, mommy used to constantly try to give me carrot juice so my eyes could improve, but when she wasn’t looking, I’d throw it away. (I wish I could turn back time.) But, did you know that carrots aren’t just good for eyes, they are also amazing for skin. Carrots are loaded with beta carotene, one of the most powerful defenses against aging. They are also loaded with other vitamins like D, B, and E. According to the book Passport To Beauty, one of the beauty secrets of Brazilian women is to drink carrot juice everyday to maintain a healthy glow to their complexions.

Have you had a carrot today?

Do you drink carrot juice?

3 comments:

Makeup On A Budget said...

Carrot juice mixed with fruit and other veggies are great. Gotta love the jack lalane juicer for that. Since carrots are so sweet they take away the bitter flavors of the veggies.

Vanessa S said...

I absolutely love carrot juice but I have to watch because of the high sugar content.

KMP Blog (Keep Me Posted) said...

Wow! I love carrot juice but I don't drink it often enough. Now after this beauty tip, I'm gonna start drinking it more often!

Thanks a lot!

Arie Rich

Share This

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...