Give Me Mor! Mor Marshmallow Body Butter

Photobucket
On one of my recent trips to TJ Maxx, I spotted a cute little pink jar. It was a body butter by a company called Mor. The scent was called Marshmallow. Since I’d never tried a marshmallow scent, I knew I had to grab this, and honeys, I am so happy I did. (I was so happy the next day I picked up the Marshmallow Body Souffle, and Mor’s Pistachio Body cream.) The company is Australian based and was started in 2001. Anyway, before I go to bed, I always like to lather my skin with a subtle scented and very moisturizing lotion. I try to change the scent every day. Mr. DE always remarks when he likes the scent, and if he doesn’t say anything, I know not to wear it to bed again.
We are loving this stuff. First of all this contains, avocado oil, shea & cocoa butter, rosehip seed oil, retinol, and some other super highly nourishing ingredients. It leaves my skin feeling so super moisturized, and it soaks right in. I absolutely adore the scent a delicious blend of vanilla and jasmine. Hubby noticed it right away and loved it. He told me that he wants me to wear it to bed more often. In other words, he wants Mor!

Have you ever heard of Mor?

Find out more info on www.morcosmetics.com

Hugs,

DE

0 comments:

Share This

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...