Eve Pearl Hot Sexy Hot Mama Gloss has De going Crazy!

Photobucket

Beauty events are my favorite past time (well besides spending time with my family and hubby). Recently I went to a great one given by Sassy Chics in midtown Manhattan. The event was full of different makeup brands, skin care items, and discounted designer clothing. It felt like I was in heaven. The famed makeup artist Eve Pearl was there, and I got a chance to meet her. She was absoltutely wonderful. (She even let me hold her emmy-she’s won five for her great makeup application on The View). Anyway, Sassy Chics gave all the event attendees a great gift bag. One of the products that was in the bag was Eve Pearls HotMamma/Hot Sexy Gloss. The Hotmama/hotsexy gloss is a dual gloss in one. One side contains Hot Mama. It’s a gorgeous sexy flaming red, and Hot Sexy is a beautiful pearl shine with sparkle that you can wear over the Hot Mama.

Photobucket

Anyway, as I said before, tis the season for red. I love both colors, and have been using them together, The Hot sexy is great for work. However, the Hot mama is just so hot. The red is so so incredibly pigmented, and it stays on even after I drink any beverage., It’s such a smooth application and my lips feel so hydrated after using this. When I wear this shade, I feel so seductive, and Mr. DE can’t stop telling me how sexy I am-and of course, I agree.

Have you ever tried Eve Pearls Products?

Do you wear red glosses or lipsticks?

Which one do you recommend?

Hugs,

DE

0 comments:

Share This

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...