Hey Honeybunns-Amazing News

It's hard working full time, trying out beauty products, and trying to be the next Oprah. But Friday I'll have my Holiday gift guide up, plus presents you can get for the man who rocks your world. I'm always a last minute shopper, hence the last minute shopping guide. Anyway, today I'm super happy about something. Remember how I've been writing about the new TJ Maxx around my house and how I love their beauty department. Well apparently they love me too because they are featuring me on the front page of their site. Not sure how long this will last, but I'm super excited. I've posted the screen shot but you can see the whole thing at www.tjmaxx.com

Photobucket

Anyway, I"ll be back tomorrow. Trying to live my dreams is super hard, but so worth it. I hope you're living out yours.

Update: they took me off the front page, but I"m still there. Just click Here.

Hugs,

DE

13 comments:

B said...

Wow, this is amazing! Congratulations! I was in TJ Maxx a few days ago and got an adorable picture frame for $2! *squeals*

Phyllis Bourne said...

WOW! You've got TJ Maxx looking oh-so-chic!

Product Junkie Diva said...

I am totally screaming for you....so happy you made it on to the Tj max site. I am so pleased that you are getting the recognition you deserve!!!!
PJD

The Beauty Bug said...

Congratulations! that's very neat. Hope they are giving you a discount!

Nina said...

Wow, that's fantastic! You look gorgeous!

Vanessa S said...

Congrats DE!!!! You look fab!!!

Gigi said...

Congrats Girl!

Toi said...

This is Fantastic! I am so happy for you!

Calming said...

OMMMMGGGGG how awesome is that!! Great holiday present. I love me some TJ's too. You look amazing. I love it.

xo,
CC

BonafideLatina~ said...

Such great news!!! I saw your Tweet about it last night and checked on my Blackberry and saw yoU!!! YAY!

Love that TJ MAXX!!! I may be there Saturday with my honey to finish family xmas shopping :D

Charlene said...

Congrats honey!!

Teensybug said...

You go Miss DE...with your FABU self :)

Mischo Beauty said...

Congrats, girly! You look great- as always! Goooooooo DE! Whoooo-hoooooo!

Share This

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...