Beauty Doesn't Have to Cost a Fortune-Hot Tools Tourmaline Dryer

Recently I was blowdrying my hair with a $200 blowdryer that I had gotten not more than 10 months ago. All of a sudden, as I was drying, I begin to smell the stench of burning rubber, and my blow dryer took it’s last breath and died. I tried everything to revive her. I shook her. I unplugged and replugged her. I blew furiously in her barrel, but she was gone. I screamed, I cried, I begged her to wake up, but alas, she was gone. Suddenly, I became frantic. I needed to be somewhere in an hour and my hair wasn't even half dry. Quickly I ran the two blocks to TJ Maxx. I spotted a Hot tools Tourmaline dryer.

Photobucket

I grabbed it. The price at TJ Maxx was forty bucks, but of course the retail was like $90.00. I know we’re taught that quality hair dryers should cost more than $100 bucks, but I was desperate. Plus, last year at fashion week in the Total Beauty Suite, one of Ted Gibson’s hairstylist was using a hot tools flat iron on my hair, and he said they had some of the best hair tools. Remember guys, beauty never has to cost a fortune.

Anyway, I ran back home, and began to dry my hair. My thick head of hair was dried and styled fabulously within 30 minutes. The first thing I noticed about this dryer was how quiet it was. The second thing I noticed was how quick my hair was drying. When I dry my hair, I always make sure to swoop the ends up because I like my hair to have a lot of body, and bounce, and then I usually pin it up until I’m done drying so that I can maintain the curl throughout the day. Because I was in a rush, I didn’t pin the curl up, but the bounce still lasted all night. My hair was so super shiny after using this dryer, and I had very little amount of cowlick. I can’t believe the little amount I paid for this dryer. I’ve been using it for over a month, dropped it a few times, (because I’m clumsy), hit it with my bathroom door, and it still works great, and I finish drying and styling my hair within 30 minutes. Love Love Love it!

Have you tried Hot tools Products?

Do you love them?

Hugs,

DE

0 comments:

Share This

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...