Gifts For the Man Who Rocks Your World!

Here’s a secret about finding the best gift for your man. Every time he says something like “I want this” or “I wish I could have that” always keep it in your mind. He may say it in passing, and not think anyone even remembers or cares, but when you give it to him for Christmas, he will truly be appreciative. I’ve gotten every present of Mr. DE’s by him saying something like “oh , I wish I had this, or "I need to buy this."

Anyway, here are some gifts that I think every man will love.


1)Flip HD, I love this bite sized camera. It’s so fun, we’ve made so many fun home videos with this, and he takes it everywhere with him too. !
Photobucket

2)GPS System. Mr. DE is notoriously getting lost especially when we head to Brooklyn. Anyway, A GPS system is always a fab gift for any man.
Photobucket

3 )The Droid Phone-My friend just gave this to her hubby and he almost threw her up in the air he was so happy. This phone is loaded with so many features, it may have the iphone beat.
Photobucket


4) The Globe Trecker for Men. If you date a man who cares a lot about his appearance, like I do, then the Globe Trecker by Molton Brown for men may be the perfect gift for him. It contains so many skin care items, all in a hot leather bag.
Photobucket

5) The Amazon Kindle If your man is an avid reader like mine is, then this is the perfect gift for him.
Photobucket

Do you have any holiday gift ideas you'd like to share for the man who rocks your world?

Please share.

Hugs,

DE

0 comments:

Share This

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...