Dermalogica Active Moist

Photobucket

It’s the wintertime, and guess what, my skin is acting up again. Some parts are super dry while others are oily. I’ve been trying a few different moisturizers and nothing was stabilizing it, until I tried Dermalogica’s Active Moist. When I interviewed Vivica Fox, she loved this as well. Vivica’s skin is flawless so I definitely had to get my hands on this. First of all this contains no artificial fragrance or color, that’s a huge plus for me, because that can irritate your skin big time. This moisturizer is lightweight so there’s no incredibly greasy feeling and my skin soaks it right up. This contains natural botanicals and silk amino acids that are supposed to be very nourishing to the skin, but you know what I always say, the proof is in the pudding. My skin feels hydrated, and regulated and my oily spots aren’t left greasy at all even after a few hours. I can really see the difference in my skin.

Are you a fan of Dermalogica?

What’s your favorite Dermalogica Product?

Hugs,

DE

4 comments:

Phyllis Bourne said...

I'm never used Dermalogica, but your recommendation is enough for me. It's on my shopping list.

Jo-Ann said...

I've used Dermalogica since 2001. Active moist, Oil Free Mosturizer (professional line), Dermal Clay Cleanser and Gentle Cream Exfoliant are part of my basic regime. It's really great!

BonafideLatina~ said...

I have been meaning to give that brand a try since so many people use it and so many celebrities as well.

I will have to go check them out and also do that affordable service you reviewed one time...i think it was in Soho.

Thanks!!!

Anonymous said...

Helge:

My girl friends loves dermalogica products since she discovered them at http://shop.yalda-cosmetic.de

We are living in Germany in Munich

Share This

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...