Depth Ocean Blossom Lotion

Recently I met the famous Dr Oz. The guy was truly fantastic, and one of the most interesting people I’ve ever met. Within minutes of our meeting he was teaching me so many things, and one of them really stuck with me. So many things we put on our skin get absorbed into our blood stream and can affect us, or our offspring. There’s a certain chemical that many lotions and skin care products contain called Phthalate. If you use this while you are pregnant, interesting things can happen to your child. Apparently a lot of products contain this, and we don’t even know. I recently got the chance to try Depth Ocean Blossom Body Lotion.

Photobucket

First thing I noticed about it was that it said Phthalate free. I liked that. It’s 70 % organic,and 100% vegan. In the winter time, although it’s freezing, sometimes I just don’t like wearing stockings with my dresses. It ruins the effect of the outfit. (Yes I freeze, but at least my outfit looks great, lol) But, it’s during the winter time, that your skin can become super dry, and in my case because I’m a tan-skinned Latina, very ashy. Nothing ruins the effect of an outfit more than ashy dry parched legs. Yuke. So, I have to make sure that any lotion I use, seriously moisturizes my skin without making them look greasy. I hate greasy legs. This does the job. My skin really likes this stuff. It’s super absorbent, but really moisturizes. I tried the ocean blossom and it contain 100% natural aroma blends. The scent of this reminds me of my summers in the Dominican Republic. Not really like the ocean, but more of the tropics because of the hint of coconut in it.

What I really like is that all depth products are no more than 10 bucks, and that they give back. Committed to raising awareness of and appreciation for the marine environment, Depth partners with Camp SEA Lab, a non-profit organization that provides authentic marine experiences for children who otherwise might not have the opportunity. www.campsealab.com

Have you tried Depth products?

You can get them at Whole foods or www.drugstore.com

Hugs,

DE

0 comments:

Share This

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...