Genes Day October 22 Lancome Joins Forces With St Jude Children's Hospital

 
Find out about Genes Day from my Favorite Dominicana Arlenis


When I was 12 years old, for the first time in my short life, I experienced the death of a family member. What was even sadder was that my cousin was only 14 years old and he  died of Leukemia. I remember how my aunt was constantly  bringing her son to the hospital, and although in the end he didn't win, he fought long and hard and she is grateful for the time that she got to spend with him. Cancer is such a heartless, cold and evil disease. Unfortunately, many people who don't have insurance, can't afford the expensive treatment that's needed to fight it. But that's why I love the St Jude Foundation.

 Internationally recognized for its pioneering work in finding cures and saving children with cancer and other catastrophic diseases, St. Jude is the first and only pediatric cancer center to be designated as a Comprehensive Cancer Center by the National Cancer Institute. St. Jude is the only pediatric cancer research center where families never pay for treatment not covered by insurance. No child is ever denied treatment because of the family's inability to pay. St. Jude is financially supported by ALSAC, its fundraising organization
 
 
On October 22nd In a celebration of the beauty of scientific research, Lancôme will donate $7 from each bottle of their latest skin care breakthrough Génifique Youth Activating Concentrate to St. Jude Children’s Research Hospital to aid with scientific research. Lancome plans to donate a minimum of $100,000 from this initiative, which will be valid across every Lancôme counter in the U.S. and on lancome.com.
 
 
This is EPIC! 


I reciewed Genifique before and loved it. 
Here is the review


If you're planning on purchasing a bottle, why not do it Friday. You will be benefitting more than your own beauty. 

Watch the video of my favorite Dominicana Arlenis letting you know about it. Isn't she cute? I wish my spanish was as amazing as hers. 


Hugs, 


Milly

1 comments:

Teensybug said...

I'm a survivor of childhood cancer and St. Jude was a GODSEND for me! St. Jude is a great place. I'm so glad Lancome is doing this. I'll definately buy the bottle now.

I'm so sorry you lost your cousin. It's a very hard thing going through treatments, but when you have a loving and supporting family surrounding you every step of the way, it makes those painful days bearable. With you as his cousin, I'm sure it made it even more so.

You take care!

Share This

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...