LORAC VISUAL EFFECTION COLLECTION IS A STEAL




Hey guys, what's going on? I'm exhausted. My lil man got four shots this week and he doesn't seem to be able to recover. He's been screaming like the dickens all week. If it wasn't for me obsessing over some new  beauty products, I might just go crazy. Thank God for these life savers. One of my new obsessions is this Lorac Visual Effection Collection. This set includes two of Lorac's amazing Visual Effect Mascaras and an eyeshadow primer for $20 bucks. Yes i said $20 bucks. This is a freaking Steal. If you've never tried the Lorac Visual Effects Mascara, let me show you some results.

This is my naked eye

This is Lorac Visual Effect  on my top lashes
 Can we say fantastic. The blue is a little dark, but I still like it because you do see the hints of it.

This brush is very interesting. It looks more like a comb than a mascara wand.
Looking at that pic, I really need to get my windows cleaned. lol, 

This is such a steal. The collection is now available at Ulta. 
\

Hugs, 
Milly

Mascara provided by pr for review.

1 comments:

Tina Beanie said...

How is it with clumping? It looks pretty clump-free on your lashes.

Share This

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...