Introducing Sante Nail Polish


Sante Natural Nailpolishes

I’m always on the look out for more natural polishes, that work.
When I was pregnant, I was reading about the harsh chemicals that many polishes contain, and it was a little scary.  
Lil Man is teething and sometimes he'll suck on my finger.  So, it's super important to me that my nail polishes don't contain phthalates which have been shown to have bad results with lil boys. 
I am absolutely obsessed with the Sante brand of nailpolishes for a few reasons.
First of all, these polishes apply like a dream, the colors are vibrant, very quick drying, plus they are free of Dibutyl Pthalate, Toluene and Formaldehyde. NO colophony (rosin); NO synthetic preservatives; NO synthetic fragrances; NO color lakes; highly-refined colorants.
Their array of colors are gorgeous as well. I was able to try 4 of the shades.These are applied with two coats. You can click on pic to enlarge.

Look at that chic bottling. Love it.

First Color I tried was No #17. 

You girls know how much I love a sexy red polish.
Seriously if you’re ever feeling down, put on a sexy red lip or polish, and you’ll feel like a new person.
When I applied one coat, I realized that I could have probably left it that way. The color was really opaque and applies smoothly. But I ended up with two coats and this is the end result. The color is such a beautiful ruby red.


The next polish was No #04

This is a very light sheer pink shade.
Reminded me of one of my favorite Essie Colors Ballet Slippers.
Very Work Friendly (although where I work you can get away with wearing green polish and no one cares, lol)

The next one was No #07




Although it looked darker in the packaging,
it applied more as a opaque dark pearl. 
I liked it.

The next nail color was No #11




A bright fun pink.


I really like this brand. The colors are gorge, the application smooth, quick-drying, no runniness, and vegan friendly.

www.santeamerica.com.

4 comments:

Nikkia (Silver Lips) said...

These polishes are pretty but I'm loving the bottle/packaging even more!

Kimberly (@Glamarific) said...

Wow, the Sante nail polish #17 is gorgeous! I love that shade of red.

Unknown said...

these are realy cute!

xoxo from rome
K.
http://kcomekarolina.blogspot.com/

BonafideLatina~ said...

LOVE THIS!
I too have Essie's Ballet Slippers :)

Share This

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...