Liz Earle Botanical Shine Shampoo & Conditioner is What Your Thirsty Hair Needs




A lot of you girlies have been emailing me about my Lancome French Touch Lipstick Pics. Many of you love the lips, but a lot of you were asking what I used on my hair that day because of how healthy and shiny it looked. The only thing I used that day was Liz Earle’s New Botanical Shine Shampoo and Botanical Shine Conditioner for dry hair. I had totally forgotten to use a leave in conditioner or heat protectant after washing too, so this is pure results from just the shampoo and conditioner. I washed my hair twice with the Botanical Shine Shampoo. It contains over 89% natural ingredients including vitamin E, Aloe Vera, African Shea Butter, and apple and orange extracts which are supposed to restore natural shine. No sulfates, (thank heavens) The scent of this is very citrusy and it’s a pretty light shampoo.

                                              Liz Earle Hair, Lancome Lips. lol

I then used Liz Earle’s Botanical Shine conditioner for dry hair. This contains 95% naturally derived ingredients including Kenyan yangu oil, apple and orange extracts for shine, 100% naturally derived fragrance and blue seakale to make it safe for color treated hair. It also contains West African Shea butter, to leave the hair hydrated. I was a little skeptical about usng shea butter on my hair and this conditioner seemed on the thick side, so  I thought it would weigh my hair down, but no it was just the opposite.  After using though, as you can see from the pics, my hair was shiny, full of body and bounce. The scent of this is very light. You can barely smell anything.

FYI: These products took six years to develop, and let me tell you, it shows. These are fantastic. 

I would highly recommend both of these. 
Order them here 


Hugs, 

Milly

Also if you haven't entered my Lancome French Touch Lipstick giveaway, it ends first thing tomorrow morning so enter now here

Product provided by pr for review. Please note that that in no way affected how I felt about this product. That goes for all the products reviewed on beautylogicblog.com that are provided by pr.

1 comments:

BonafideLatina~ said...

Thx for the review...sounds like a great brand!!

Share This

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...