US Weekly 10 Stars Beauty Tips

You girls know how much I love sharing my beauty tips. Here are 10 Stars sharing their beauty tips this week in US Weekly Magazine including Dania Ramirez whom we've interviewed here before. You can click for that interview here.


  1. “Instead of lots of shadow, I use individual fake lashes to make my eyes pop!” – Ali Fedotowsky
  2. “If you are doing a dark lip, go for a simple eye of cheek.  If you are wearing a dramatic eye, a pale lip looks best.” – Lauren Conrad
  3. Exfoliate, exfoliate, exfoliate!  Foundation can only take you so far; it’s better to start with smooth skin.” – Keri Hilson
  4. “I do a 30-second ice-water rinse right after rinsing out my conditioner.  It keeps my hair shiny.” – Padma Lakshmi
  5. “Brush your hair before you shower.  It helps the products to disperse evenly.” – Cheryl Burke
  6. “I braid my hair when it’s damp.  Once it’s dry, I take it out and I have beachy waves.” – Audrina Patridge
  7. “Make sure to blend bronzer into your face and neck.  Otherwise you could end up looking like a clown!” – Sarah Hyland
  8. “Staying out of the sun is No. 1!  You don’t realize that until you get older, then you’re like, Oh, my gosh!  They were right about that!” – Julianne Moore
  9. “The way to draw on eyeliner is you follow the angle of your bottom lash line and when you reach the outer corner, extend the line up and out past your upper lash line.” – Taylor Swift
  10. “My mom told me to use a red lipstick as lipstick and also as blush!” – Dania Ramirez

Next week we're back in business with  a new Dominican Salon review from Cassie, a Facial rec that I'm loving, some new Holiday Collections that you girls need to get your hands on and of course some giveaways.

Have a Great Weekend!

Hugs,


Milly

0 comments:

Share This

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...